Still a little way to go.

Well it sort of worked after a bit of tweaking.
 
I managed to re-export the Sopwith Dolphin with the blurred prop object not producing any shadows (which I set from the 3DC material editor)
 
I just need to test all of the 50 extra parameters now – which could take some time.
Advertisements
Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: